2014 News and Announcement
- We have started a corporate blog at mobitek-system.com
Starting from Jan 2014, all latest news will be posted on our corporate blog.
Also, you may also follow us on
2013 News and Announcement
Air Time Reload Development Kit
- MOBITEKŪ AIR TIME RELOAD DEVELOPMENT KIT (ATRDK) contains:-
This kit assist software developer to build an automatic air time reload system or gateway in conjuction with MLM system to sell mobile air time.
ATRDK is free with the purchase of the following items:-
- MOBITEKŪ STK API
- MOBITEKŪ STK Engine (new)
- Mobile Apps (Native) - Reload Menu for Nokia Smartphones
- Mobile Web - Reload Menu
Both MOBITEKŪ Q24 STK MODEM and MOBITEKŪ STK API works with the TELCOs of the following countries:-
- MOBITEKŪ Q24 STK MODEM
- MOBITEKŪ STK MODEM HUB , model: STKMH-US401
- MOBITEKŪ STK MODEM HUB , model: STKMH-EP432
- Sierra Leone
- We are pleased to announce that MOBITEKŪ STK API version 6 has release. New function is:-
New Product Release -- MOBITEKŪ STK Engine
This function call will listen for USSD prompt from the network operator and capture it. While listening, no other functions are allowed to be called, it will stop upon time-out (default is 3 seconds). If USSDListen() is not called, any USSD prompt is sent by network operator, then it will not be captured. If USSDListen() is called after USSD prompt is sent by network operator, then it will not be captured.
This allow software
developer to wait for a response or prompt from GSM network operator that is transmitted via USSD.
- MOBITEKŪ STK ENGINE is a software that will automate the process of selecting the meu item in the SIM Application Toolkit (STK)
- menu selection process is script/text based, in other words, no coding is needed.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- We encourage you to help Filipinos who are suffering from the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) by donating to your local charitable organization or international charitable organization. Some of the international charitable organizations are:-
We had responded by donating to World Vision.
- Red Cross
- World Vision
- Our long time customer, Mr. Philip Ng, software developer :
"During the e-court Malaysia pilot run, your [MOBITEK] modem was used for the queue management system to sent SMS to all lawyers that were attending cases at Jalan Duta court complex. We support two way communication,
lawyers could made inquiry via SMS to check where the their cases would be heard or not. But later on [MOBITEK modem] was replaced with the government SMS mysms gateway 15888. [Compare with 15888 short code SMS gateway] the response still th best using [MOBITEK] sms modem. [The disadvantage of using 15888 short code SMS gateway is that] web integration still have problem delay."
"Your [MOBITEK] sms modem lately has been
emergency notification to volunteers of Persatuan Bomba Sukarela in remote
area, Pahang(http://www.pbsbbc.org/index.php?m=44).[MOBITEK modem provides] a two-way communication [and to identify which volunteer] is the nearest person who can reach the Emergency location to bench mark the response time."
"Your company has good product, all my projects that require modem, your company is the first. Keep up the good product."
- MOBITEK is exhibiting at the KENYA INTERNATIONAL TRADE EXHIBITION (KITE) 2013,3-7 OCTOBER 2013.
- We are pleased to announce the that MOBITEKŪ SMS API version 7 has come out of beta and is final. What this mean is that there will be no additional functions and properties.
The final version is version 7.3. Existing customer whose product's warranty still valid can request for free upgrade. Please contact Support Team, provide your company name and invoice number (located at back of product).
If product's warranty had expired, you may sign up for our annual support programme to extend the warranty and request for free upgrade.
- We are pleased to announce the new version of MOBITEKŪ SMS ENGINE ENTERPRISE EDITION - version 5.8.1 is released.
Currently, in SMS Gateway Development Kit, the SMS Engine that comes free is the Basic Edition. While for the Enterprise Edition, a license fee of RM1,800 is payable.
MOBITEKŪ SMS ENGINE ENTERPRISE have been used by software developers to develop powerful and scalable SMS Gateway and SMS applications. It is used in developing
e-commerce, mobile commerce, broadcasting solution, notifications.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free!
We are pleased to inform you that for every 2 units of MOBITEKŪ Q24 SMS MODEM (Type SGDK)is purchased, you entitled to get 1 free license of MOBITEK SMS ENGINE ENTERPRISE version 5.8.1
For existing customers or licenses of MOBITEKŪ SMS ENGINE ENTERPRISE pre-version 5.8.1 and MOBIGATE, you are entitled for free upgrade if your product is still under 12 months warranty or if you have subscrbed to annual support programme. (Note:upgrade is not necessary if your current system is working fine)
- New Product Release -- MOBITEK STK Engine
MOBITEK SMS API version 7.3 is out of beta, and it is final.
New Product -- MOBITEK SMS API version 9.0 (beta) is released.
- MOBITEKŪ STK ENGINE is a software or application that will automate the process of selecting the menu
- item in the SIM Application Toolkit (STK). It is especially developed for the air-time reload process.
- menu selection process is script/text based, in other words, no coding is needed.
- New function in Modem class:-
To get the Mobile Subscriber Integrated Services Digital Network Number (MSISDN). MSISDN is the telephone number of the SIM card in a mobile/cellular phone. MSISDN is stored in the SIM card. Some SIM card does not store it, and therefore will return empty string.
To get the International Mobile Subscriber Identify. IMSI is stored in the SIM card. IMSI is used for identifying the user of a cellular network and it is a unique number.
- New function in USSD class:-
This function call will listen for USSD prompt from the network operator and capture it. While listening, no other funtions are allowed to be called, it will stop upon time-out (default is 3 seconds). If USSDListen() is not called, any USSD prompt is sent by network operator, then it will not be captured. If USSDListen() is called after USSD prompt is sent by network operator, then it will not be captured.
2012 News and Announcement
- MOBITEK System had participated Specialized Marketing Mission On Information & Communication Technology (ICT) To The Philippines at Mandarin Hotel, Manila, Philippines. The marketing mission was held from 15th to 16th October, 2012 and organized by MATRADE with support from MDEC MOBITEK had given a presentation during the event, a copy of slide is available here...
- On 26th of September 2012, MOBITEK System had participated in Malaysia-Indonesia Technoprenuer Business Forum 2012. The forum had allowed Malaysian and Indonesian ICT Companies to explore partnership opportunities for the Indonesia and regional market. The forum was organized by TEAM and was held at the Sari Pan Pacific, Jakarta.
- MOBITEK System had participated in Specialized Marketing Mission to Colombo, Sri Lanka & Kerala, India. The marketing mission was held from 27th to 1st June 2012, and it was organized by Matrade.
- MOBITEK System had participated in Specialized Marketing Mission on ICT to HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam. The Malaysia & Vietnam ICT Forum was held from 23rd to 26th May 2012. This forum was organized by MATRADE and Quang
Trung Software City, Ho Chi Minh CIty, Vietnam
- NOTICE -- CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS
Please note that this e-mail address is no longer in used -- email@example.com
The new email address is -- mobitek2010atmobitek.com.my
- MOBITEK makes Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) Talk
The vision of MOBITEK is that we make the system talk. We like to share a success story of our client, InfoConnect Holdings Berhad who uses our MOBITEK Q24 SMS MODEM to make their EMS to talk:-
"Our wireless EMS will provide continuous monitoring inside the rack all the time. It makes use of wireless sensors that can be placed inside the server rack at the appropriate location. This is recommended to be 2/3 up of the 42U rack. All the wireless sensors are linked to a centralized Gateway. It will report on the temperature to the main Gateway every 10 minutes under normal operating conditions. Each sensor
be set with a threshold that will trigger an abnormal condition so that an alert can be sent to the Gateway immediately without waiting for the regular broadcast. This way, the temperature violation is detected immediately. When our application receives such a message, it will send a sms and email to all the respective personnel set up in the database. Multiple sms and emails sent are to ensure that the problem is attended immediately and no one will able to overlook. All setting
of threshold & database needs
are friendly through the use of parameter settings".
If you like to find more about EMS or MOBITEK Q24 SMS MODEM please drop us an email.
- Mobigate has been featured in Matrade's Magazine, "What's New From Malaysia's".
- Mobigate is a SMS Gateway that enables software application to send and receive SMS. it is used by customer who wants to:-
if you like to find out more about MobiGate, please contact us.
- brodcast SMS to customers, members, share holders
- build a mobile commerce
copyright Đ 2014 MOBITEK System Sdn. Bhd.